Territory Business Development Manager – Subscription Solutions
If you are looking for a place that values your entrepreneurial spirit, nurtures your drive to get the job done and encourages problem solving both in and outside of the box, we want to hear from you.
ATTCo Global Services is on the hunt for Territory Business Development Managers who will focus on bringing our subscription programs to market in several key countries and territories in EMEA (France, Nordics, Benelux and Iberia). We are a fast-paced, nimble and decisive organization that provides Technology-as-a-Service solutions to some of the largest IT companies in the world.
If you are looking for a career that will empower you to exceed your targets while delighting customers and foster your ability to think strategically and execute flawlessly, all while having fun along the way, read more to see if our newest opportunity is a fit for you.
The Territory Business Development Manager orchestrates the planning, implementation and ongoing development of B2B subscription programs across a defined territory. Working with channel partners, financial partners, technology manufacturers and end-users, the Territory Business Development manager collaborates across all areas of these businesses to bring in new business and deliver compelling go-to-market subscription programs.
The role is responsible for:
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities for ATTCo Global Services within a defined territory
- Creating client proposals and statements of work that form the basis of client contract
- Designing client program plans and defining measurable program objectives and targets for subscription products
- Engaging and managing financial institutions to support client subscription programs
- Day-to-day engagement with clients to refine subscription offerings that are fit for purpose and tuned to local market requirements
- Leveraging best practice ideas, concepts and ATTCo Global Services IP to deliver the agreed outcome
- Working with clients to strategically develop their reseller channel partners to drive successful growth of the client’s subscription revenues
- Growing reseller capability to enable resellers to lead with the client’s subscription product as the best end-user and reseller solution
- Working closely with client Marketing and Operational Teams to ensure timelines are met, messaging in the market and IT channels is consistent and delivers continuous improvement
The Territory Business Development Manager is measured on securing new business and the successful delivery and sales uptake of client subscription services in their territory.
Profile, Experience, and Qualifications
- Minimum five to seven years of B2B channel sales or development experience in the technology sector
- Excellent understanding of and experience working with IT distributors, resellers, manufacturers
- Accomplished business development professional with expertise in identifying prospects and pitching to senior management in order to win new business
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing larger, complex technology programs
- Proven capability to bring new products to market with measurable success
- Background in finance programs in the technology sector a bonus
- Strong relationship building across multiple areas of different businesses, and at various levels within organisations, such as Marketing, Sales, Customers, Credit, Funding Vendors
- Collaborative approach to getting work done
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about not only your own success, but the success of ATTCo
- Ability to think strategically and roll up your sleeves to execute efficiently
- Organised and structured with excellent influencing skills
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- College or university degree in Business, Finance or Marketing
Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position requires extensive travel within the territory with occasional travel within EMEA
- Valid passport with no restrictions to travel internationally
- Qualified driver
Preferred Candidate Locations
Please apply directly to ATTCo Global Services by emailing your CV (think inside the box) and use your creativity and any supporting materials to tell us why you are the best candidate for the job (think outside the box).
We thank all candidates for their interest, however we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview. Your application will be held in confidence. ATTCo Global Services complies with the Data Protection Act in the United Kingdom and the Data Protection Directive of the European Union.